A laptop or desktop computer, set up with a camera, microphone, speaker
(optional to have/use headphones)
A stable Internet connection and an internet browser
Zoom video conference application
- Zoom is one of the most popular video conference tools globally, and we will be using it to conduct all of our online sessions.
- Register a free Zoom account: https://zoom.us/signup
Classroom and resource access:
A Gmail account is required for the Google Classroom environment.
- We recommend a family Gmail account so parents too can monitor communications and updates provided to the students.
- Please note that course leaders operating the google classroom environment cannot see your email address, they only see the student’s screen name.
The classroom access code will be emailed to this Gmail address one week prior to course start date.
Students are required to source their own construction materials from everyday stationery and household recyclables.
- Materials include sheets of paper, rubber bands, a ruler or tape measure, scissors, pencil
The complete list of activity materials will be provided in Google classroom.
- Please be sure to check this list prior to course commencement to ensure your child is prepared; and then to check they have ready access to the materials required for each day.
- Students MUST have all the items on the list otherwise they won’t be able to participate fully in the activities.